TERMS & CONDITIONS
PL TENNIS COACHING LIMITED – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When signing up to a payment plan, payments will be taken on the 1st of the month until a cancellation notice is received
- You can cancel a payment plan at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we receive notice of a cancellation with less than 3 days before a payment is due to be taken, you may still be charged and any refunds will not include the payment processing fee
- Our payment plans are worked out over 38 weeks of the year, in line with the school term. This means you will still be charged during school holidays, even if a session isn’t on. For example, in August, you will still be charged. This is to make the price a cheaper, monthly option
- If you join part way through a month, the pro-rata’d amount will be added onto the 1st monthly payment, after this it will be the regular stated amount
- PL Tennis Coaching Ltd reserve the right to cancel any session at any time
- PL Tennis Coaching Ltd or any of their staff are not responsible for any loss or injury during the class.
- PL Tennis Coaching Ltd reserve the right to remove from our programme, without refund, anyone who is found to be bullying, misbehaving or displaying disruptive behaviour.
- You must declare all medical conditions during registration and keep us up-to-date should this change by emailing/calling us at – email@example.com 07872161712.
- You must declare if you do not want your child to be photographed for marketing use, and keep us up-to-date should this change using the given email address or phone number.
- Your booking is not confirmed until payment has been received. Paid for spaces will be given priority.
- You must refrain from bringing your child to class if they have had any form of illness within 48 hours of the class.
- We don’t issue refunds for missed sessions due to your own circumstances
- If there are any sessions missed due to typical bad weather, PL Tennis Coaching Ltd will offer a make-up session.